Monday 19 May 2014

Day two at the World Conference

I met a whole bunch of great guys today.

I’ve fixed a link with Glenda down in Australia to look after Phoebe when she gets down there.

 

International Civil Aviation Organisation

Two ladies from Portugal are going to translate my book. A guy called L is giving me a few ideas about helping fearful travellers.
I was talking to a reporter from the Ottowa Citizen newspaper about the fear of flying for an article and it turned out that she has a fear of flying so when Janice joins us on the forum let’s give her a warm welcome.
Everyone here represent people who actually want to help people to deal with their fear of flying. There are definately some good facilities/providers who couldn’t make it here but it’s good to see all these premier providers making the effort to structure and facilitate help for nervous flyers.
Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment