Saturday 5 March 2016

How to travel the world without Fear



I am writing to express by deepest thanks to 
you, Captain Keith as you aware I am from Island of Malta and during a flight home I had an horrendous experience in the air, resulting in my phobia of flights, Because of my phobia I only managed to visit home by driving a long difficult journey.

 But I had no alternative, I would not fly] Fortunately, after some research, my wife found your website and booked me a course with you, I thank you for your patience, skill professional and care, As a result of this  very positive experience, I now can travel with total confidence, In fact I  have flown to Thailand, Barbados, Singapore, all long haul and normal
flights to continent in Europe.


This would have been totally impossible before the course,and has totally changed my life, I would thoroughly recommend that any body else out there who has a similar phobia  take up the offer of your course, well worth every penny for a life changing experience, I cannot express enough how grateful we are as a family we can now live our lives to the full,

No comments:

Post a Comment