Thursday 7 August 2014

An overview of Flying for Fearful Flyers from Captain Keith

Flying is a subject that is normally surrounded in mystery. Flying is a normal thing to do for many people. I hope that everything on this site will help to normalise flying for you.  There's no doubt that it will be beneficial for you to understand the circumstances in which commercial planes operate. So what I'm going to do on this page is explain how I see flying ... the things that I have taken for granted from the moment I started flying, up until this very moment.

The site you can trust
Let me start though, by saying how I think you see flying. You probably see it as a risky environment where a lot of things are left to chance, or if not left to chance, surrounded by such unpredictable circumstances that it might as well all be left to chance. That is not true, nothing is ever left to chance. Flying is not balanced on a knife edge ... flying is normal. - See more...

No comments:

Post a Comment