Thursday 7 August 2014

Success Stories from Happy Flyers

Here are some success stories from happy flyers we have helped in the past.
I have been flying for many years - since I was around 3 years old - I am now 27 and cannot ever remember being afraid of flying until I was around 19/20.

Suddenly, and it seemed to come from nowhere, I was afraid of flying ... and I mean REALLY afraid of flying!

Two weeks before I was due to fly I would have nightmares every night, all of which were centred around a plane crash. This would (obviously) only add to my anxieties as they would be at the forefront of my mind in the build up to the day of the flight.  The turning point for me was when I had to go on a business trip to Germany. The Flight was only 50 minutes long but I was in a real state. My Boss and my Husband were with me (as we work together) but nobody was allowed to talk to me.

- See more...

No comments:

Post a Comment