Tuesday 9 September 2014

Questions and Queries We've Had Recently

Here are some of the questions and queries we've had recently

On the premium site you'll find answers to over 400 questions. Call now on 01420 588 628 or email Captain Keith at flyingwithoutfear@yahoo.co.uk and register your interest for a 25% introductory discount on the normal price of £99.99

QUESTION Hi Guys, I'm scared of flying, BUT I reckon I'm a bit different to most 'scared of flying' people. In that, I must have flown hundreds of flights in my life, everywhere in the world. I've travelled since I was 20 years old on business, and I'm now 55. I've been on jumbos, short haul, little twin engine aircraft, all sorts. I've seen and been on every type of flight....smooth, bit rough, very rough; missed approaches, go-arounds, even on an emergency landing .

But I just cannot get my fear of flying from something I think is illogical, 'stupid' into a state where I know nothing's going to threaten my life whilst I'm up there! I think my problem stems from the fact that I'm a bit of a control freak, ie when I'm driving or whatever, and I need to know that the same people flying me are as committed to 'driving' me as safely as I would myself. -
See more...

No comments:

Post a Comment